Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN – Great Yarmouth– Up to £32,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday – 9am – 5pm
We are looking to appoint specialists nurses to join our client's multi-disciplinary team in Great Yarmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and dedicated RGN or RMN to take on the role of Health and Wellbeing Nurse and gain more clinical knowledge and experiences within substance misuse.
As a Health and Wellbeing Nurse, you will be working in drug and alcohol clinics across Great Yarmouth. The successful Nurse for this Health And Wellbeing position will be have a positive attitude and be willing to learning and understanding the treatment process.
The benefits of this Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- A competitive salary with an increase in annual leave days based on length of service
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Regular support and supervision during their probationary period and monthly supervision thereafter
- The opportunity to work within a rewarding and varied role in a supportive team environment
- The potential for personal and professional development, including internal and external training courses and time off to pursue relevant higher education qualifications.
The duties of this Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN role will include:
- BBV testing
- Support through alcohol and opiate detoxification
As a Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN, you must have/be:
- Nurse qualified ( RMN or RGN ) with an active UK Nursing PIN
- Proven post qualifying experience within Mental Health
- The legal right to work in the UK