Recovery Nurse – RGN or RMN – Substance Misuse – Great Yarmouth– Up to £32,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday – 9am – 5pm hours only
We are currently looking for a Recovery Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join a substance misuse service in Great Yarmouth. The successful RGN or RMN, will be working in drug and alcohol clinics across Great Yarmouth.
For this Recovery Nurse position, our client are looking for driven, committed, and motivated nurses to meet the high expectations of this challenging role. This Recovery Nurse role requires a commitment to quality in governance and practice, and excellent communication skills.
The benefits of this Recovery Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- A competitive salary with an increase in annual leave days based on length of service
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Regular support and supervision during their probationary period and monthly supervision thereafter
- The opportunity to work within a rewarding and varied role in a supportive team environment
- The potential for personal and professional development, including internal and external training courses and time off to pursue relevant higher education qualifications.
As a Recovery Nurse - Community Drug and Alcohol - RMN or RGN, your main duties will include:
- BBV testing
- Support through alcohol and opiate detoxification.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN. essential requirements are as follows, you will be/have:
- Nurse qualified (RMN or RGN) with an active UK Nursing PIN
- Proven post qualifying experience within Mental Health
- The legal right to work in the UK