Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Stroke Rehabilitation - Bromley - £26-£27ph
We are currently looking for a skilled Physiotherapist to join the Acute Stroke Unit, in our NHS client's hospital in Bromley.
The ideal Physiotherapist will have experience of working in a stroke setting and be able to provide an assessment, triage and treatment service. Delivering a robust, efficient and highly customer-focussed Physiotherapy service to residents of Bromley. Patients are seen in a hospital setting and given a full assessment as required at initial appointment.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- Using specialist knowledge to support and enhance the neurological rehabilitation service
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will:
- Have experience working within the NHS at Band 6 or equivalent level of experience
- Have experience working within a Stroke or/and Neurology setting
- Have the ability to provide a high standard of specialist physiotherapy to patients referred to the Acute Stroke Unit, as an autonomous practitioner
- Be responsible for own caseload and providing highly specialised clinical assessment diagnosis, planning treatment and review adapting practice to suit the needs of the patent who may have acute, complex and/or chronic presentations
- Monitor, review and re-assess clients care plans and objectives against outcomes
- Supervise, appraise and advise Band 2-5 therapists and support staff working in this area and supervise/assist students allocated to the speciality, assisting the clinical educators as required
- Work in a co-ordinated, multi-disciplinary manner
- Be computer literate, including the use of electronic note systems, data analysis and reporting systems
As a Physiotherapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy