Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD - CAMHS -Eating Disorder Unit - Private Hospital - Staffordshire - up to £45,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Ward Manager to work within a CAMHS hospital in Staffordshire, managing the Eating Disorder Unit. You will be responsible for the clinical direction of the service, providing clinical supervision for the ward team and implementing best practice and will participate fully with the clinical team and support changes within the service.
You must be experienced in delivering and receiving supervision, have excellent leadership skills with the ability to be able to assess and prioritise clinical situations. The management of effective communication between medical and nursing staff both verbal and written is a key element of this role.
Benefits of this Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD - CAMHS role include:
- A ‘Welcome Bonus’ of at least £1000.00
- Relocation allowance of up to £8000.00
- Support for BSc or MSc in Nursing
- Reimbursement for NMC registration fees
- Generous annual Leave allowance
As a Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD - CAMHS you need:
- NMC PIN (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Experience of leading a team
- RMN or RNLD qualification
- Experience working on an Eating Disorder Unit
- The legal right to work in the UK