Deputy Care Home Manager - RGN or RMN - Aberdeen - £35,717 per annum
Hours: 39.25 per week.
You will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) seeking a permanent opportunity in a Elderly Nursing Home in Aberdeen as a Deputy Manager. The home is fully compliant and they are looking for an experienced and dedicated RGN or RMN to join their team.
Within your role as Deputy Care Home Manager, you will have the opportunity to attend training and mentorship courses.
As a Deputy Care Home Manager, RGN or RMN, your main duties will include:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensuring all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff
- Providing clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participating in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervising and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensuring all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Deputy Manager, you must have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK