Senior Nurse - RGN - Dialysis Clinic - Hereford - Up to £30,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) with previous Dialysis experience to work as a Senior Staff Nurse in a dialysis clinic in Hereford.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is seeking a role where you will make a real difference to patients' lives through the treatment and support provided in the clinics. Within the role nurses will gain training and qualifications renal care.
Within the clinics, nurses are required to work one Saturday in four weekends, no Sunday shifts. The shift times are either 6 30am until 2 30pm, 6 30am until 6 30pm or 3pm until 11pm.
As a Senior Nurse - RGN - Dialysis Clinic you will:
- Report on staff performance
- Take charge of shifts in the absence of the Deputy and Clinic Manager
- Physical assessment of patient's pre and post dialysis
- Administering patient quality care in a considerate and respectful manner
- Preparing and maintaining dialysis matching and systems in accordance with company policy
As Senior Nurse - RGN - Dialysis Clinic you will have:
- Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- An active NMC pin number
- Strong renal experience
- Experience in leading a team