Prison Nurse - RGN - Adult Male Category C Prison Service - HMP Wymott Leyland, Lancashire - £26 per hour
Days - Flexible working options are available
I am currently looking for a Prison Nurse (RGN) to work within an adult male category C Prison service, HMP Wymott in Leyland, Lancashire.
We are looking for people who have recent experience as a Nurse in a prison setting, and also must have prison clearance.
Benefits of this Prison Nurse - RGN role include:
- Rate of pay up to £26ph depending on experience
- Free uniforms
- Welcoming team
- Flexible working hours; full time and part time available
As a Prison Nurse - Registered Nurse RGN you will have:
- UK Registered Nurse NMC PIN
- Diploma level or equivalent
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development
- Provide health to offenders to ensure a professional service is delivered in line with professional, contractual and company standards, including security instructions.
- To be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of your own work including the management of patients in your care.
- Obtaining blood samples
- Minor and complex wound management including leg ulcers
- Smoking cessation
- Diagnose and manage both acute and chronic conditions, integrating both drug- and non-drug based treatment methods into a recovery plan via a regular audit cycle.
- Work collaboratively and effectively within a busy team
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of nursing positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each nurse you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free nurse training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.