Occupational Therapist - Band 5 - Mental Health - Private - Surrey - £24+ph
We are currently looking for a Band 5 Older People's Mental Health Occupational Therapist to join the Acute Inpatient and Day Therapy Services to provide Occupational Therapy to service users and their carers. The Occupational Therapist will follow the OT care pathway by undertaking effective assessment, intervention and discharge planning.
The Occupational Therapist will work in conjunction with OT on the other wards, the Band 3 Technical Instructors and the ward multi-disciplinary team, to plan, develop and evaluate OT and Multi-Disciplinary services provided. The post holder will be an OT resource for the MDT and ensure Falls Risk Assessments are effectively completed by the Nursing Team.
Benefits of the role…
- 3 month initial contract
- Excellent rates of pay
- Broaden experience in acute setting by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To manage a caseload of service users with complex mental health needs, taking on the role of Care Co-ordinator and/or vocational lead where relevant
- To work with service users to identify OT goals as part of the multi-disciplinary care plan, using specialist mental health & OT assessment tools & treatment techniques
- To work with service users in a variety of settings in order to provide the most effective assessment & interventions
- To plan & implement service user led individual and/or group interventions, using graded activity to achieve therapeutic goals
- To ensure service users health, social, cultural and spiritual needs are considered at all times
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy