Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD - Disabilities - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire - £15 per hour
Full Time - Nights - 32.25 hours per week (3 shifts per week)
This is a fantastic opportunity if you're a Nurse who wants the chance to use and grow your skills and knowledge while making a difference to society, or who wants to be part of a leading organisation which positively impacts on the lives of disabled people across the world.
This vacancy is based in the Huddersfield, West Yorkshire area. The company is the leader provider in enriching the lives of disabled people.
They offer an environment where you can work with great leaders and be part of a team who are passionate making a positive impact on the lives of disabled people. You will have opportunities to learn and grow in your role, building your skills and knowledge in partnership with others.
As a Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will benefit from:
- Fair and competitive pay rates.
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
- Access to child-care vouchers (salary sacrifice).
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
As a Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will:
- Be responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing, clinical and personal support, while promoting independence and choice to our customers.
- Directly lead and supervise a team of support staff to ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift, assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities of the support team.
As a Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD, you must have/be:
- To be a registered nurse, ( RGN/RMN/RNLD ) and hold a current registration with NMC.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice.
- Experience of providing direct personal and social support (experience of working with people who have physical and/or learning disabilities would be advantageous).
- To be able to work flexibly within rostered hours and participate in the on-call rota as required.
- The legal right to work in the UK