Occupational Therapist - Maximising Independence - West Berkshire - £29 - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join maximising independence team for our client in West Berkshire. To be successful within this position you will need to be able to undertake assessment of older people in the community and being able to determine suitable treatment including moving & handling risk assessments, provision of standard and specialist equipment, minor and major adaptations including DFG works, developing care packages and personal budgets. This role is to start ASAP and will initially go on for 6 months. A car driver is required for this role.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Working within an developing social services team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of:
- Adult Social Services
- Complex Risk Assessment
- Comprehensive Report Writing
- Manual Handling
- Equipment Provision
- Developing Care Packages
- Major & Minor Adaptations
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy