Endoscopy Nurse - RGN - Hospital - Leeds, West Yorkshire- Salary up to £32,240.00 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week, 10 hour days (8am - 6pm)
You will be an experienced Endoscopy Nurse ( RGN ) looking to work in a hospital in Leeds, West Yorkshire. This is a permanent opportunity working in a fantastic hospital in Leeds and is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their clinical skills in a hospital.
The hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital. You should share in the client's view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do.
This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As an Endoscopy Nurse - RGN, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As an Endoscopy Nurse - RGN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK