Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - 25 bedded Nursing Home - Harrogate, North Yorkshire - £27,465 to £36,608 per annum
Size of Facility: 25 bedded service
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join a well-respected and regarded Nursing Home in Harrogate, North Yorkshire which has a "GOOD" CQC report.
The company is one of regions most respected providers of private health care. The company provides care to patients with various conditions. They have a long standing reputation for excellence with patients, families, community and professionals, and has been widely recognized with awards and accolades.
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Providing a high standard of care to people with various
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK