Registered General Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home - Batley,Kirklees, West Yorkshire - Salary £16.00 per hour dependent on experience
Working Hours: 34.5 hours per week
Shift Patterns: Days or Nights
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join a well-respected and regarded nursing home.
The company has several homes across the Batley, West Yorkshire area They are one of the most respected providers of supported living and social care for people from the age of eighteen upwards.
The company provides care to patients with various conditions, they have 24 hour nurses to provide quality care. They have a long standing reputation for excellence with residents, families, community and professionals, and has been widely recognized with awards and accolades.
The benefits of this Registered General Nurse - RGN role include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Face to face counselling
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Nurse Referral Scheme
- Workplace Pensions
- NMC Registration Costs covered after one years' service
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN, you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments