RGN or RMN - Unit Manager - Clinical Lead - Elderly Nursing Home - York, North Yorkshire - £16.50 per hour
DAYS - 44 hours per week / Rated 'GOOD' with the CQC
We are currently looking for a highly skilled RGN or RMN to take on the role of Unit Manager / Clinical Lead.
The home has 81 beds and cares for older people with general nursing needs. The home has a very high standard of care for the residents. They have an excellent reputation in the local area, and have been rated as 'GOOD' by the CQC.
RGN or RMN - Unit Manager - Clinical Lead duties:
- Overseeing residents immediate needs
- Writing care plane
- Administrating medication
- Managing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with residents families
RGN or RMN - Unit Manager - Clinical Lead requirements:
- Be a qualified Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Have an active NMC Pin Number
- Experience would be of benefit but the home is happy to consider newly qualified nurses
- A passion for elderly care