Registered Home Manager - RGN or RMN - Sheffield, South Yorkshire - Salary up to £50,000 per annum dependent on experience
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Home Manager either a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join a well-respected and regarded Private Nursing Home in Sheffield. The company is one of regions most respected providers of private health care. The company provides care to patients with various conditions, they specialize in elderly care. They have a long standing reputation for excellence with patients, families, community and professionals, and has been widely recognized with awards and accolades.
The benefits of this Registered Home Manager - RGN or RMN role include:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Career development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme
- Comprehensive Induction
- Cost of DBS check paid for by the Company
- Pension Scheme
As a Registered Home Manager - RGN or RMN, you will be undertaking the following duties:
- You will take overall responsibility for the care of the home as the registered manager in charge and to promote high standards of care in line with our regulatory bodies. Required to manage both the people and resources to ensure high standards of care and service are achieved within the home to regulatory standards and both sales and profits maximised.
- A sound working knowledge of the statutory requirements associated with care of the elderly is essential. A good understanding of budgets is desirable. The ability to write and implement marketing plans is desirable as is the importance of understanding the advantages of public relations activity and its positive
- A detailed knowledge of the statutory requirements associated with care for the elderly is essential. You should also be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the key business activities associated with a nursing home. A strong background of successful home management is essential, preferably with knowledge of new home commissioning and leading excellence in care.
As a Registered Home Manager - RGN or RMN, you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK