Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Dorchester - £17 per hour
Working Hours 33 Hours Per Week, Nights only
Shift Patterns: 10 hour shifts over 3 days
I am currently recruiting a permanent Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) in Dorchester. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an Elderly Nursing Home within a brilliant and friendly team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a fantastic team. The home is a superb location.
This is a chance for a Registered General Nurse to work 3 days a week on a generous salary. Within the role you will need to really invest into the clients values of Care, Comfort and Compassion. The priority of this home is the welfare and happiness of all the residents.
The Benefits of working as a Registered Nurse - RGN within the Elderly care home are:
- Fantastic salary of £17 per hour
- Super training available to develop your existing skills
- Pension scheme available
As a Registered Nurse - RGN you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Nurse - RGN you will have:
- An RGN qualification
- Currently registered with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK