Registered Nurse - RGN - Band 5 - Emergency Department - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire - £22,128 to £28,746 per annum
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
I am currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to a join a small but busy Emergency Department within Gloucestershire. This is a permanent opportunity for enthusiastic and eager nurse.
Within the role as a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) you will be part of a dedicated Emergency department. You will need to be able to think on your feet and use innovative. This is a role for a dedicated Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) who has the knowledge and ability to through themselves into any situation.
As a Registered Nurse - RGN - Band 5 within the Emergency Department you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- Brilliant training facilities
- Vibrant and well managed team
- Suburb location with brilliant transport links
To work as a Registered Nurse - RGN - Band 5 within the Emergency Department you will need:
- Relevant Experience
- Knowledge of current research, key issues and development in theatre practice
- Knowledge of Health & Safety/Risk Management within the operating department
As a Registered Nurse - RGN - Band 5 you will have:
- An RGN qualification
- Currently registered with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK