Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Musculoskeletal - Private Company - Nottinghamshire - £22 - £28 per hour
Our private sector client is currently looking to recruit a band 6 MSK Physiotherapist for their clinic in Nottinghamshire.
Referrals range from sports injuries to degenerative complaints which will give the successful physiotherapist the opportunity to become highly skilled in treating a diverse range of conditions.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Potential for flexible working
- Varied caseload
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To provide a high standard of musculoskeletal physiotherapy to patients
- Responsible for own caseload providing highly specialised clinical assessment, diagnosis, planning treatment and review adapting practice to suit the needs of the patient of who may have acute, complex and/or chronic presentations
- To monitor, review and re-assess clients care plans and objectives against outcomes
- Computer literate including use of electronic notes systems, data analysis and reporting systems
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy