Registered General Nurse - RGN - Dementia Care Home - Bristol - £15.38 per hour + £1,250 Welcome Bonus
Full Time / Childcare Vouchers and Pension Scheme Available
I am currently recruiting for a permanent Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) role within a care home in Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your skills and opportunities to further your career.
This is a brilliant role for a passionate and enthusiastic Registered General Nurse (RGN) who will really take advantage of the development and training plans within the home. Within the role you will need to have an excellent standard of care.
You will need to share the same values as the home ensuring that elements of residents stay are positive, building a fantastic rapport with all involved.
Benefits of this Registered General Nurse - RGN - Dementia role include:
- Fantastic Training opportunities
- Flexible shift patterns
- Support to develop specialist clinical skills
- Opportunity to be part of a Lead programme enhancing managerial skills
- Welcome Bonus of £1,250
- Childcare Vouchers
- You will have
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN, you must have/be:
- RGN qualification
- Currently registered with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The skills to communicate effectively and develop relationships and rapport