Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - Adult Male Category C Prison Service - Leyland, Lancashire - Up to £23 per hour
Days - Flexible working options are available
I am currently looking for a Prison Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to work within an adult male category C Prison service, HMP Wymott in Leyland, Lancashire.
We are looking for Nurses who have recent experience as a Nurse in a prison setting, and also must have prison clearance.
Duties of a Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN include:
- Provide health to offenders to ensure a professional service is delivered in line with professional, contractual and company standards, including security instructions.
- Obtaining blood samples
- Minor and complex wound management including leg ulcers
- Smoking cessation
Benefits of this Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Rate of pay up to £23ph depending on experience
- Free uniforms
- Welcoming team
- Flexible working hours; full time and part time available
As a Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- UK Registered Nurse NMC PIN
- Diploma level or equivalent
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Access to a wide selection of nursing positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each nurse you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free nurse training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.