Registered Nurse - RGN - Adult Learning & Physical Disabilities - Penzance, Cornwall - £17 per hour
Working Hours: 21 Hours per week (Range of shifts available)
I am currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join a brilliant team in an Adults Learning and Disabilities Home in Cornwall.
This is a superb opportunity to join a fantastic and friendly team within a lively home environment. I am looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) who wants to grow and develop their skills in a positive home. I am looking for a flexible and dynamic Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) who will demonstrate the ethos and values of the client.
Benefits of working as a Registered Nurse - RGN are:
- Leading training and development programmes
- Pension scheme available
As a Registered Nurse - RGN you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to ongoing assessments
- Maintaining a high quality and efficient service
- Implementing, planning and assessing person centred plans
- Complying with all health and safety policies and procedures
- Being able to have an empathetic and caring approach
As a Registered Nurse - RGN within the home you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK