Registered Nurse - RGN - Treatment Centre - South West, Plymouth - £27,500 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join a leading NHS Treatment Centre in Plymouth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a positive and hardworking RGN to develop their career in an 'Outstanding' CQC environment.
As part of this role the Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) will need to identify the patients care requirements gaining a fantastic rapport with the patient, families and multidisciplinary team. You will be responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working environment, complying with safeguarding rules and procedures.
As a Registered Nurse - RGN - Treatment Centre you will be responsible for:
- Protecting patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations
- Documenting patient care services by charting in patient and department records
- Providing information, emotional support and reassurance to patients and relatives
- Benefits of working in an NHS Treatment Centre as a Registered General Nurse (RGN):
- Training available
- Fantastic location within an 'outstanding' CQC
As a Registered Nurse - RGN - Treatment Centre you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK