Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Sheffield, South Yorkshire - Salary up to £37,374.00 per annum dependent on experience
Working Hours: Full Time
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a well-respected and regarded nursing home in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
The company is one of Sheffield most respected providers of supported living and social care for older people. The company provides care to patients with various conditions.
They have a long standing reputation for excellence with residents, families, community and professionals, and has been widely recognized with awards and accolades.
The benefits of this Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Generous salary package up to £37,374.00 per annum
- Pension scheme
As a Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Providing and supervising the delivery of high standards of care to residents with the nursing home
- Undertaking supervision of all staff in your team to ensure safe and high quality practice
- Executing all nursing functions and supporting teams through providing adequate levels of care to clients
- Managing junior staff and coordinating the work of others involved in caring for the patient. Including the patient's family
- Dealing with residents with complex needs
As a Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A RMN or RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK