Diabetes Specialist Nurse - RGN - Driffield, East Yorkshire - £31,696 to £41,787 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Specialist Nurse ( RGN ) within the diabetes field to join a pioneering company based in the Driffield area.
You will be applying your clinical expertise as part of well-regarded group recognised for its exceptional standard of care and its continuous commitment to training and improvement.
The role of Diabetes Specialist Nurse - RGN will involve:
- Developing treatment protocols and algorithms within specialist clinical areas.
- Management of the day to day clinical support services
- Developing protocols and care pathways for the remote management of patients
- Providing clinical supervision and training of team members
- Working at all times within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
- Ensuring clinical support services meet the quality and safety standards as defined by the Care Quality Commission
Person requirements of the Diabetes Specialist Nurse - RGN role:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN ) specialising in Diabetes with valid NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills