Complex Case Manager - RGN or RMN - Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire - £31,696 to £41,787 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a highly experienced and dedicated RGN or RMN to take on Complex Case Manager role in Hull.
For this Complex Case Manager position, you will need to have excellent standards of nursing care, advocacy, and care planning and clinical experience, together with the capability of managing patients in Primary, Secondary and Tertiary healthcare settings.
As an RGN or RMN, you must also have the ability to prioritise under pressure and meet strict deadlines, as well being able to identify ownership of specific tasks, and delegate appropriately when necessary.
The Complex Case Manager - RGN or RMN duties are:
- Reporting to the Head of Case Management, our Nurse Case Managers' act as liaison between the patient and members of the multidisciplinary team to co-ordinate a care pathway to expedite their return to health and work.
- Following referral from a medical professional, our Nurse Case Managers (RGN or RMN) can offer alternatives to access the treatment needed at the soonest opportunity and with whom will support the health of the patient to maximum potential.
- Case Managers (RGN or RMN) are there to help the patient and their family cope with the medical, social, emotional and vocational problems related to a patient's injury or illness.
- Provide the support, assistance and knowledge that allow the patient to make an informed decision regarding any treatment options that might be indicated.
- Help in obtaining answers to questions a patient might have about treatment and rehabilitation.
The requirements for the Complex Case Manager - RGN or RMN are:
- A qualified nurse (RGN or RMN) with a current registration.
- Experience post completion of nursing qualification.
- A current registration with the NMC
- You will have excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You will be able to liaise with all members of the multi-disciplinary team with the ability to make decisions independently based on sound clinical judgement.