Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Band 7 - Walk in Centre - Halton, Widnes - £28 - £47 per hour, dependent on shift
We are looking for a Band 7 Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work at the Walk in Centre Halton, Widnes.
As an experienced advanced nurse practitioner, you will be assessing, diagnosing, treating and discharging patients.
Preferably, we are looking for someone who has experience of working in a walk-in centre, out of hours or GP Practice and delivering high quality care. You should have experience of assessing undifferentiated diagnoses and hold an independent prescribing qualification.
To be successful in this Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Band 7 job, you will have:
- Nurse-led management of acute undifferentiated and undiagnosed conditions includes minor illness, minor ailments and injuries
- Recent primary and urgent care experience
- Recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Experience of patient contact services and / or primary care nursing
- RGN Qualification
- Degree level / Postgraduate level ANP/Specialist qualification or equivalent
- Evidence of recent study
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
- Postgraduate, e.g. ENB 998 Teaching /Mentorship course
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly (next day payments)
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of nursing positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each nurse you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free mandatory renewal training
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.