General Practice Nurse - Band 5 - Ministry of Defence (MOD) - Larkhill Camp, Wiltshire - £23 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for Band 5 Practice Nurses to work at the Ministry of Defence Larkhill Camp in Wiltshire. The contracts are initially for 3 months, however are generally extended. You will work Monday - Friday in this young and positive environment.
Previous experience as a Practice Nurse is required for this role.
Responsibilities of a Practice Nurse:
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, under the Defence Primary Healthcare (DPHC) organisation, delivering Primary Health Care (PHC) services and elements of Occupational Health to entitled Defence Medical Services (DMS) personnel.
- To be responsible to the Senior Medical Officer and/or Lead Nurse and provide routine clinics to meet the need of the Population at Risk (PAR).
- To be involved in the development of programmes of care/service delivery within their scope of practice, including the ability to perform audits and conduct electronic searches, to meet the demands of the PAR.
- To assist with mentorship/coaching/clinical supervision of other Practice Nurses/untrained personnel where appropriate within the treatment area and ensure they work within their scope of practice.
- To undertake/remain in date for all mandatory training as set out in the most current DPHC Guidance Note entitled Mandatory Training for Locums, Agency Staff and single Service personnel working within DPHC.
- If appropriate as determined by the Line Manager, to undertake/complete training in Patient Group Directives (PGDs) and Patient Specific Directions (PSDs).
Essential requirements / Qualifications / Experience:
- Must be Registered Nurse registered with the NMC
- Must have a minimum of one year's satisfactory previous experience in a Primary Health Care setting within the last 3 years.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years post registration experience in Primary Health Care practice.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly (next day payments)
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of nursing positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each nurse you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free mandatory renewal training
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.