Deputy Nurse Manager - Nursing Home - Shropshire - £41,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Deputy Nurse Manager within a stunning service in the Shropshire area.
Ideal candidates will have experience in leading a team in a care home environment delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets and must be a registered nurse.
The home provides a specialist nursing service for the elderly and offers a supportive environment with comfortable lounge areas. Our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident's individual care and social needs.
The benefits of this Nursing Home Manager role include:
- Exceptional salary of £41,000
- Specialist training
- Continuing professional development
- A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
As a Deputy Home Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a Deputy Home Manager you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Experience working as a home manager
- The legal right to work in the UK