Occupational Therapist - Medical and Oncology - Camden - Band 6 - £25-£26ph
We are currently recruiting for two occupational therapist's to join the medical and oncology teams with one of our NHS clients based in Camden.
The ideal occupational therapists will have 6-12 months experience of working within either setting and be able to work independently in order to manage their own caseload.
This role is within an ongoing contract and is for 35 hours per week.
Benefits of the role…
- Broaden experience by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
- Ongoing contract
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As an occupational therapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy