Physiotherapist - Care of the Elderly - Brecon - £32 - £34ph
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join work in the care of the elderly/frailty team for one of our NHS clients based in Mid-Wales. The ideal candidate will have experience in elderly care, frailty and working for the NHS. Acute experience is desirable. This role is to start ASAP and will initially go on for 2 months with good chance of extension. Full time, Monday - Friday.
Benefits of the roles…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have…
- Previous NHS Experience
- Experience in elderly care
- Frailty experience
- Acute experience
- HCPC registered
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy