Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN - Nursing Home - Brain Injury Rehabilitation - Brentwood, Essex - £18.54 per hour
This award winning service is a not for profit independent care home registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). www.cqc.org.uk They aim to be a centre of excellence for helping adults with neurological and complex physical disabilities.
Through skilled and highly professional standards of nursing, caring and appropriate therapies, we respect their dignity and rights as individuals. Their holistic care, rooted in Christian values, enhances the quality of their lives providing them with optimum independence, freedom of choice and sense of fulfilment.
The rehabilitation care package provides a slow stream rehabilitation programme of structured activities to support recovery for people who have a brain injury or neurological disabilities. Therapeutic input from physiotherapists and occupational therapists is available together with support from speech and language therapists.
Benefits of the role offered:
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhancements for over time
- Induction and ongoing training and continued professional development opportunities
- Preceptorship and mentorship programmes
- Free staff lunch
- There is a free mini bus service at particular times from/to the local bus / train station
- Paid breaks during your shift and free uniform
- Employee benefit scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance scheme
- Contributory personal pension scheme
- A voice in helping us continually improve the way we deliver our services through initiatives such as 'Conversation into Action'
- An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. The costs will be met by my client.
An ideal candidate will:
- Have patient care the heart of what you do, showing empathy, compassion and a desire to make a difference
- Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
- Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
- Hold current NMC PIN registration and follow NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
- Have a legal right to work in the UK