Band 6 Nurse - RGN - Acute Medicine Department - Redhill, Surrey - Up to £35,577 per annum + relocation packages and expenses available
We are looking for a Band 6 Nurse, or a Band 5 Nurse who is looking for the next step in their nursing career, to join an acute medicine department in Surrey.
This position is within an NHS hospital and is ideal for an RGN who is looking to develop their clinical skills and knowledge within a acute medicine department.
The NHS are looking for motivated and enthusiastic nurses to join their exciting and dynamic nursing team. Within this position in the acute medicine department, you will be working closely with the emergency department.
The benefits of this Band 6 Nurse - RGN - Acute Medicine Department include:
- Salary up to £35,577 per annum
- Relocation packages and expenses available
- NHS Pension scheme
- Accredited training courses available / funding provided
- Training and development opportunities
As Band 6 Nurse - RGN - Acute Medicine Department, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As Band 6 Nurse - RGN - Acute Medicine Department, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Experience as a BAND 5 OR BAND 5 RGN
- A keen interest in acute medicine