Theatre Practitioner - Band 6 - RGN or ODP - Redhill, Surrey - Salary from £26,400 - £36,700 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced Theatre Practitioner to join an NHS Trust in Redhill, Surrey. This is a great opportunity for an RGN or ODP who has previous Theatre experience and who is looking for a new opportunity within an NHS Hospital.
For this Band 6 Theatre Practitioner position, you must be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
The benefits of this Theatre Practitioner - Band 6 - RGN or ODP role include:
- Salary up to £36,700 per annum
- NHS pension
- Training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to gain experience within a dynamic working environment
Skills & Behaviours required for this Theatre Practitioner role:
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Willing to 'go the extra mile'
- Business focused
- Professional demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
As a Theatre Practitioner - Band 6 - RGN or ODP, you must have/be:
- An RGN or ODP qualification
- A current registration with the NMC (RGN) OR HCPC (ODP)
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience within a Theatre setting