Registered Nurse - RGN - NHS Band 5 - High Dependency Unit - Portsmouth - Salary up to £28,746 per annum + relocation packages available.
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse ( RGN ) who is keen to work within a High Dependency Unit in an NHS Hospital in Portsmouth. As an RGN, you will work closely with a respiratory care nurse specialist within your role.
There is fantastic induction and ongoing training and career progression offered. As an RGN, you will have the opportunity to attend training courses in IV Medication, yearly ventilation and leadership qualifications.
The right candidate needs to be passionate to make a difference, flexible, compassionate and motivated.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RGN - NHS Band 5 - High Dependency Unit role include:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- NHS pension
- Relocation packages available
- Staff development and training opportunities
- A range of flexible working options are open to all staff aimed at helping them achieve a healthy work life balance
- Range of discounts with retailers and other organisations
- Annual Best People Awards - opportunity to recognise outstanding achievements
Job Duties of the Registered Nurse - RGN - NHS Band 5 - High Dependency Unit include:
- You will work as part of a team with physicians, other nurses, and healthcare professionals,
- Provide Care
- Administer medicication
- Use medical equipment
- Advise patients and families
The right Registered Nurse - RGN - NHS Band 5 - High Dependency Unit needs to be/have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Active NMC Pin number, and the legal right to work in the UK
- Passion to learn and continue to develop
- Keen interest to work within a HDU setting