Newly Qualified RGN - NHS Band 5 - Medicine Department - Portsmouth - £22,128 per annum + relocation packages available
I am currently recruiting for Newly Qualified Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) who is keen to secure a preceptorship role within a medicine department in an NHS Hospital in Portsmouth.
The successful candidate will join an exceptional team, and must have a passion for learning and continuing to develop both clinical skills and knowledge in this department.
As a Newly Qualified RGN, you will receive a fantastic induction and ongoing training and career progression. You will also have the opportunity to take on leadership qualifications, and the Hospital will support your career progression over the years.
The right candidate for this Newly Qualified role needs to be passionate to make a difference, flexible, compassionate and motivated.
Fantastic holidays, NHS pension and staff development is offered for all candidates.
Benefits of this Newly Qualified RGN - NHS Band 5 - Medicine Department role include:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- NHS Pension
- Professional development- the department is passionate about offering internal and external training for career progression
- Opportunities to work in an established award winning team
- Fantastic facilities
- An Excellent Location- the Trust resides within one of the most vibrant cities in the UK
Job Duties of a Newly Qualified RGN - NHS Band 5 - Medicine Department:
- You will work as part of a team with physicians, other nurses, and healthcare professionals,
- Provide Care
- Administer medicication
- Use medical equipment
- Advise patients and families
The successful Newly Qualified RGN - NHS Band 5 - Medicine Department needs to be:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) Qualification
- Active NMC Pin number
- Passion to learn and continue to develop
- The legal right to work in the UK