Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN - Acute Medical Unit - NHS Band 5 - Bristol - £22,500 per annum
Relocation packages available!
I am currently recruiting for a newly qualified Registered Nurse ( RGN ) who is keen to start their nursing career within an acute medical unit within the NHS.
As a Newly Qualified Nurse, you will receive a fantastic induction and ongoing training provided through simulation rooms and on-site dedicated training staff.
Leadership qualifications and professional development is available to support staff progress your career within the hospital over the next few years.
The right candidate needs to be passionate to make a difference, flexible, compassionate and motivated.
The benefits of this Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN - Acute Medical Unit include:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Relocation packages available
- NHS pension
- Staff development
- Opportunities to work in an established award winning team
- An Excellent Location- the Trust resides within one of the most vibrant cities in the UK
- Fantastic facilities - the building has been named the best designed large hospital internationally at the European Healthcare Awards
As a Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN - Acute Medical Unit, you must have/be:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
- A keen interest in starting your nursing career within an acute medical unit