Practice Nurse - Band 5 - Ministry of Defence (MOD) - RAF - Marham, Norfolk - £23 per hour
Hours: Full or part time positions available.
We are looking for a number specialist Band 5 Practice Nurses, to work on 3+ month contracts at RAF, Marham.
Due to an increased need for agency staff you can choose to work full time or part time and the contract is likely to be very lengthy due to shortages of permanent staff. You will be well supported in your role and work in a very positive environment.
Previous experience as a Practice Nurse is required for this role.
You will work under the Defence Primary Healthcare (DPHC) organisation, delivering Primary Health Care (PHC) services and elements of Occupational Health to entitled Defence Medical Services (DMS) personnel.
You will be responsible to the Senior Medical Officer and/or Lead/ Senior Nurse and provide routine clinics to meet the need of the Population at Risk (PAR). You will be involved in the development of programmes of care/service delivery within their scope of practice, including the ability to perform audits and conduct electronic searches, to meet the demands of the PAR.
Responsibilities of a Practice Nurse - Band 5 - Ministry of Defence:
- To maximise efficiency and effectiveness in their role in order to provide best service to the patient
- Utilise a range of quality improvement tools to review professional practice and initiate and evaluate changes to practice when required.
- Access clinical supervision and professional support from sources agreed with the line manager in order to support critical reflection and support safe practice.
- Engage positively in performance management and participate in the review and development of their personal development plan as required.
- Demonstrate effective clinical and professional leadership in regards to developing the strategy for the development of services surrounding those patients on their caseload with complex needs.
Essential requirements / Qualifications / Experience of a Practice Nurse - Band 5 - Ministry of Defence:
- Must be Registered Nurse registered with the NMC
- Must have satisfactory previous experience in a Primary Health Care setting within the last 3 years.
- Must have post registration experience in Primary Health Care practice.
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly (next day payments)
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of nursing positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each nurse you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free mandatory renewal training
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.