Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical Experience - Tower Hamlets - Band 6 - £24.25-27.98 - Pan London
We are currently looking for a two skilled occupational therapist's with experience of a hospital acute setting to join the team of one of our NHS clients based in Tower Hamlets.
The ideal occupational therapist will have experience of working in an acute setting and have experience of working in a high pressure environment.
The successful Occupational Therapists will be based within the acute teams on the front end team and elderly acute team.
The hours of this role would be from 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30-4:00 depending on your preference.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working in a proactive dedicated team
- Fast paced environment
- Accommodation provided
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As an occupational therapist you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy