Practice Nurse - Band 6 - Ministry of Defence (MOD) - Victoria Barracks, Windsor - £25 per hour
Hours: Full time, Monday - Friday (flexibility can be offered)
We are looking for nurses who would be available to work Monday - Friday (some flexibility around days can be offered) at Victoria Barracks, Windsor.
The contracts are released initially for 3 months but are generally extended.
The barracks offer a pleasant working environment working with military personnel and their families. You will be well supported in this role, however autonomy is required at times therefore previous experience as a band 6 practice nurse is required.
Responsibilities of a Practice Nurse - Band 6 - Ministry of Defence:
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary primary healthcare team delivering Primary Health Care (PHC) services and elements of occupational health.
- To be responsible to the Senior Doctor or Lead Nurse and provide routine clinics to meet the need of the Population at Risk (PAR).
- To work autonomously in the provision of nurse led clinics, including communication with outside agencies and disciplines.
- To provide clinical treatment, screening and advice within their level of competence in accordance with NMC Codes of Practice and Scope of Professional Practice, and defence Medical Services (DMS) clinical guidelines and protocols.
Essential requirements / Qualifications / Experience for a Practice Nurse - Band 6 - Ministry of Defence:
- Must be Registered Nurse registered with the NMC
- Must have satisfactory previous experience in a Primary Health Care setting within the last 3 years.
- Must post registration experience
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly (next day payments)
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with
- Access to a wide selection of nursing positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each nurse you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free mandatory renewal training
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.