Practice Nurse - Band 6 - Ministry of Defence (MOD) - Woolwich, Greenwich, South East London - £25 per hour
Hours: Full time, Monday - Friday
We are looking for Band 6 Practice Nurses to work at the Royal Artillery Barracks at Woolwich in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, London.
The contracts are initially for 3 months, however are generally extended. You will work Monday - Friday in this young and positive environment.
As a Band 6 Practice Nurse, you will be required to work as part of a multi-disciplinary primary healthcare team delivering Primary Health Care (PHC) services. You will responsible to the Senior Doctor or Lead Nurse and provide routine clinics to meet the need of the Population at Risk (PAR).
Previous experience as a Practice Nurse is required for this role.
Responsibilities of a Practice Nurse - Band 6 - Ministry of Defence:
- To work autonomously in the provision of nurse led clinics, including communication with outside agencies and disciplines.
- To provide clinical treatment, screening and advice within their level of competence in accordance with NMC Codes of Practice and Scope of Professional Practice, and defence Medical Services (DMS) clinical guidelines and protocols
Essential requirements / Qualifications / Experience as a Practice Nurse - Band 6 - Ministry of Defence:
- Must be Registered Nurse registered with the NMC
- Must have satisfactory previous experience in a Primary Health Care setting within the last 3 years.
- Must have post registration experience in Primary Health Care practice.
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly (next day payments)
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of nursing positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each nurse you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free mandatory renewal training
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.