Occupational Therapist - Reablement - Waltham Forest - £30-£33pa
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to undertake complex, holistic assessments for Hounslow residents. The Successful Occupational Therapist will be working with both children and adults with a substantial disability to agree support plans, organise appropriate services and to review outcomes. It will be required that you work closely with the Community Recovery Service for residents with reablement potential to delay or prevent future social care intervention.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Twice weekly payroll
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To work in partnership with colleagues, other professionals and partner agencies to undertake an Occupational Therapy assessment of vulnerable adults or children and their families/carers
- To carry out assessments, casework, support plans and discharge planning as directed.
- To negotiate with residents, their families/carers to enable their needs to be positively met within available resources.
- To prepare and present reports in a clear, concise and logical way that contributes to multi-agency and disciplinary conferences and meetings and to ensure that all follow up actions are completed within agreed timescales.
- To be alert for instances when vulnerable residents may be at risk and to ensure safeguarding vulnerable adult and children alerts are made as appropriate within required timescales.
- In working with vulnerable residents and their families/carers to use a range of therapeutic approaches in your work to enhance the coping skills, independence, choice and control of the vulnerable resident, their family/carers.
- To take account of life history, loss and grief, goals and aspirations of vulnerable residents, their families/carers, recognising where there is conflict and working constructively to help families develop the strength and skills to resolve their own issues.
- To monitor and review support plans, involving all stakeholders and ensuring the plans meet assessed eligible needs and service standards
- To undertake all work in accordance with the Care Act 2014 and best practice guidance.
As an Occupational Therapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy