Registered Mental Health Nurse - Band 6 - Ministry of Defence (MOD) - Tidworth, Wiltshire - £25 per hour
Hours: Full time, Monday - Friday
We are currently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) who would be available to work Monday - Friday at the MOD's Tidworth base in Wiltshire.
This is a contract role and you will have a minimum of 3 months on your contract but most likely 6 -12 months.
You will need previous experience as an Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to apply for this role.
Responsibilities of the successful Registered Mental Health Nurse - Band 6:
- You will be responsible for providing an outpatient occupationally focused community mental health service within the area of responsibility (AOR) of the Department of Community Mental Health (DCMH).
- Helping to organise and deliver therapeutic interventions, educational training and mental health promotion initiatives in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary mental health team.
- Carrying out initial mental health assessments and subsequent reviews for all personnel referred to the DCMH.
- Responsible for an identified case load by reviewing client needs with ongoing development and evaluation of individual treatment plans
Essential requirements / Qualifications / Experience of the successful Registered Mental Health Nurse - Band 6:
- Must be Registered Nurse registered with the NMC
- Must have previous experience as an RMN
- Must have post registration experience
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly (next day payments)
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of nursing positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each nurse you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free mandatory renewal training
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.