Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Intermediate Care - Community - Croydon - £26-£28 Pan London
We are currently looking for an Physiotherapist to join the intermediate community care team within Croydon. The role encompasses the assessment of service users with the aim of increasing their independence at home.
The majority of patients are referred from acute hospitals for intensive rehabilitation in their own homes this can be up to daily but usually weekly. If patient requires daily intervention, visits can be divided between therapists, APs and RAs, unless specifically indicated that therapy intervention is required every day.
The community position will be covering the whole of Croydon so a car driver is required.
The successful Physiotherapist will have community experience, experience of lone working in patients’ own home, manual handling, equipment provision.
The hours of the role are flexible and potential to be offered overtime and weekend work.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Overtime potential
- Ongoing contract
- Flexible working hours considered
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To understand the principles underpinning Intermediate Care and to promote and work using a patient centred approach
- As appropriate, to assess and treat patients jointly with other members of the multidisciplinary team.
- To use sound clinical reasoning skills, manual assessment techniques and diagnostic procedures to assess and develop treatment programmes.
- To devise individualised PT management and / or treatment plans, using a range of treatment/ management options, to include patient education, exercise and self-management.
- To evaluate patient progress, reassess and alter treatment programmes if required.
- To evaluate the outcomes of your interventions.
- To communicate effectively and appropriately with a range of colleagues, other professionals and other agencies.
- In addition, communicating appropriately with patients and families or carers involving occasional communication of difficult information.
- PT interventions may involve frequent manual and therapeutic handling of patients and equipment.
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
The candidate will be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy