Physiotherapist - Social Services - Community Team - East Sussex - £28 - £30ph
We are currently looking for a full-time, Physiotherapist to provide a Physiotherapy service to clients with diverse or complex presentations. The successful Physiotherapist will be working within the Community Physiotherapy Team with our Social Services client in London.
The Physiotherapist will be able to work a clinical caseload with the support and guidance of a senior therapist and support on service improvement and delivery within the team.
It would be required that the successful Physiotherapist has accessed to their own vehicle.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- Short-term contract
- Full time hours
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have the responsibilities of:
- Working as part of a team, undertaking interprofessional assessments and independently managing a caseload which will include routine and complex patients, requiring rehabilitation and reablement
- Negotiate goals with clients and motivate them to achieve these goals through treatment participation. Individual treatment programmes will be created i.e. manual physiotherapy techniques, health promotion, and provision of equipment, gait re-education, postural management and graduated exercise programmes.
- Provide regular communication and advice to clients, relatives, GP’s and other social care professionals e.g. telephone, in person, email and letter.
- Explain and educate clients about their condition – overcoming barriers to communication (e.g. language differences and complex neurological impairment)
- Initiate and participate in multi-agency team meetings and case conferences/reviews
- Work within an interprofessional framework with other JCR professional staff
- Participate in the development of interprofessional working environment and supervise them – delegating appropriately to Rehabilitations Support Workers and assisting in training of staff and student
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Working within Community
- Experience as a senior Physiotherapist in the community desirable
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Managing clinical risk
The ideal Physiotherapist will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy