Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Sunderland - £16 per hour
Working Hours: Full Time - Night Shifts
I am currently looking for a Registered Nurse ( RGN ) to join a fantastic Nursing Home in Sunderland.
The home has exceptional standards and a superb environment, offering competitive pay rates in this area.
As an RGN, you will have plenty of opportunities to progress and develop within this role. My client are looking for a dedicated and motivated Registered Nurse who is looking for a role where they can gain clinical skills and knowledge within an elderly care setting.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home role include:
- Generous hourly rate of £16.00 per hour
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
As a Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home you will have:
- An RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments