Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Dementia - Nursing Home - Kings Bromley, Staffordshire - £17.62 per hour
Hours: 36 hours per week 8-8 Days only
You will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) seeking a permanent days position in a dementia Nursing Home in Kings Bromley, Staffordshire.
The home is fully compliant with exceptional staffing levels and they are looking for an ambitious and dedicated RGN or RMN to join their team.
As an RGN or RMN, you will be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Dementia role include:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training
- Career development opportunities
- Comprehensive Induction
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Dementia, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Dementia, you will have:
- RGN or RMN qualifications
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
- Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs
- We are seeking nurses who ideally have previous nursing home experience, although this is not essential