Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Sunderland - £15.80 per hour
Working Hours: Full time - Days
I am currently looking for a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) for a permanent opportunity in a fantastic Nursing Home in Sunderland.
The home has exceptional standards and a superb environment, offering competitive pay rates in this area.
There are considerable opportunities to develop yourself in this new role as Registered Nurse. The home has a friendly atmosphere and this role is the perfect opportunity for an RGN or RMN who is looking for an excellent pay rate in a prime location.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Generous hourly rate of £15.80 per hour
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments