Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD - Disabilities - Nursing Home - Wolverhampton - £16 per hour
Full time or part time hours available
I am currently looking for a Staff Nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) for a permanent opportunity in a Disability Nursing Home in Wolverhampton.
The home is part of one of the nation's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
The home is fully compliant with exceptional staffing levels. As a Staff Nurse, you will be able to be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Generous salary
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
As a Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will have:
- A RGN, RNLD or RMN Qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments