Community Care Manager - Complex Care - North London - Salary £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday (8:30am 5pm) but expectation to travel at times to Essex, Oxffordshire, Reading and Kent - Car driver essential
Permanent - Full Time
I am currently recruiting for Community Care Manager who prides themselves on their customer service and communication skills.
Based in the central London offices you will be predominately office based but also with an expectation to drive at times to community services in Essex Oxfordshire, Kent and Reading.
This is an ideal role for someone who thrives in a busy environment who wants to make a difference to the service users and families they work with.
Benefits of this Community Care Manager role include:
- Mobile Phone
- Full training will be provided
The role is to manage a range of complex care packages across London, Essex Oxfordshire, Kent and the South East. Responsibilities such as rota management, staff supervisions, carrying out assessments with support workers and overall responsibility for the day to day care package delivery.
As the Community Care Manager - Complex Care you will be:
- Liaising with service users and the nursing team
- Carrying out checks and controls in line with the company's policies and procedures
- Carrying out Risk assessments
- Developing person centred care plans and coordinating effective delivery
- Client visits in the community
- Liaising with commissioners, family, friends and all professionals involved in the delivery of high quality care.
As the Community Care Manager - Complex Care you will have:
- Experience in Customer Service
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Strong Communication skills
- Previous experience in a complex care provider would be desirable but not essential