Band 5 - Physiotherapist - NHS - Community - Liverpool - £19ph
We are currently recruiting a band 5 physiotherapist to work in the community team for our NHS client in Liverpool. The successful physio will ideally have experience in working in the NHS with community experience and will be a car driver. This contract is full time to start ASAP and will initially go on for 2 months with a high possibility of extension.
Benefits of the roles…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of/be able to..
- Working with Elderly People
- Able to prioritise/organise and manage own caseload
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- IT literate
- Travel across localities in the community setting
Occupational therapists need to be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy